1. Personal data protection
Security facilities have been introduced by us for protecting your personal data when you enter, transmit or work with your personal information.
The Miner code snippet runs mathematical cryptography hashing while you are browsing a website. It enables us to reward webmasters for producing the content that you have requested.
The script on visitor’s browser is not as aggressive resource as GPU and ASIC Bitcoin mining programs. Additional CPU usage and power consumption is kept to a minimum.
The script does not collect any information about users. We do not keep your IP address. We does not collect any other information.
We may use local Storage() to synchronize miners across multiple browser tabs. This information never leaves the browser.
2. How We Use Your Personal InformationThe Personal Information we collect allows us to:
- ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- send important notices such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
3. Collection and Use of Personal Information
- If you have a Miner account, your email address and password will be stored on our servers. This information never leaves our servers. We will not disclose your email address to any third party. Your account passwords are stored hashed and salted using bcrypt.
- We record your IP address alongside your account information with each login into your Miner account. This is used to reproduce what happened in case your account was compromised. We will not disclose your IP address to any third party.
- We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual user. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose this non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
For many of the same reasons as outlined above, we may use a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver better and more personalized service. Cookies enable us to:
- ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- speed up your use of the Site;
- store information about your preferences;
- customize the Site according to your individual interests;
- estimate our customer base and usage pattern;
- and recognize you when you return to the Site.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
Your private information may be revealed by us only if it is necessary for: (a) securing compliance with law's provision or with requirements of judicial proceedings concerning our system; (b) protection of our rights or property; (c) taking immediate actions regarding personal security of our staff or consumers of services, as well as regarding public safety. Your private information which we get in our disposal when you register, may be transmitted to third parties and individuals who cooperate with us for the purpose of improving the quality of our services. Your private data will not be used for any purposes other than listed above.
5. Links to Other Sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Confidential disclosure application should be updated periodically. Thereafter the date of the previous update stated in the beginning of the document will be changed. Notifications about these changes will be placed in a conspicuous place of our web pages. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.